THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Proactive & outgoing
- One-of-a-kind in customer relation
- Phone communicator
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice!) and a big fan of flexibility?
We are looking for a Superstar who has proven track experience as a Import/Export Coordinator!
Reporting Line : Warehouse Manager
- Preparing Commercial documents for shipment clearance.
- Responsible for all types of Import and Export documentation.
- Preparing Certificate of Origin through Dubai Chamber portal.
- Coordinating with forwarders and clearing agents for arranging shipment delivery, cargo booking, and for Bill of Lading/ AWB.
- Preparing all types of Customs declarations in Dubai trade Mirsal II portal (FZ Transit In, FZ Transit Out, FZ Internal transfer, Import to Local from FZ, Import for Re-Export).
- Responsible for all types of Customs documentation & procedures (Customs inspection, Claim submission, Document submission, VAT return documentation).
- Coordinating with sales / warehouse team and Using ERP system to fetch details to arrange documentation.
- Must know import and export procedure(s) and documentation for Jafza and Dubai trade Mirsal II
- Good at dealing with customs officers.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook .
- Have valid RTA Driving License. (Manual Transmission).
- Knows the procedures for visitor’s gate pass, local goods entry and exit pass.
- Arranged and coordinate for collect and pick – up of goods thru courier companies. (DHL, TNT, UPS and FedEx) including document preparation.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Knows the procedure for Makasa Stamping (Passing B.O.E. from Jebel Ali Free Zone or Local Market to GCC Countries).
Education: University degree
English – Arabic is an advantage
Years of experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a warehouse with a large product volume.
To know more about what we do, please apply directly to our virtual home: www.mcb.ae