THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re on the lookout for a Sales Executive to join our ever-growing competitive team in Dubai. To be successful in this role, you are a person that is service-oriented, well-organized, should have a strong sales profile and service-oriented, and be able to act with minimum guidance.
- Review competitor product list and procure new references if not in range.
- Update product details in ERP system like CTN Qty, Weight etc. for each item.
- Coordinate movement of all purchased materials from suppliers to the warehouse and address Supply/supplier issues if any.
- Confirms order based on sales movement and forecasting, negotiates with the supplier on terms of price, delivery and payment etc.
- Assess product requirements on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cycle based on the sales forecast and address purchasing requirements as per brand.
- Responsible for issuing purchase enquiry, purchase order, purchase in transit, Local purchases & import purchases.
- Ensures products, parts, or supplies are shipped, distributed, or received in an efficient manner.
- Support the Purchasing Manager on operational projects as needed.
- Resolve receiving error issues.
- Provide non-inventory purchasing support.
- Enquire non-inventory items to the local suppliers and procure as per sales requirement.
- Perform item master maintenance transactions in the ERP system.
- Update due PO’s with revised delivery schedule.
- Maintain supplier files by keeping them complete and up to date.
- Filing reports and other related documents and coordinate with accounts / logistics team if there are any missing files related to the shipment.
- Coordinate with warehouse team for item / product verification or second stock related issue.
Skills & Experience
- Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point).
- ERP experience.
- Well-organized and innovative in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player with high level of dedication.
- University degree: Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field.
In Mineral Circles Bearings, we thrive in an environment where we can freely express who we truly are. Everyone has a safe space where they can share a laugh, corny jokes, a little chat, discuss their meetings, share their coffee breaks with, and the like. We are not the usual team who sit in front of the monitor 9-hours a day. We are a cluster of diversified teams who share the same goal that mainly revolves around delivering impeccable technical expertise, customer service, and world-class quality to our current and future clientele.