THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
– Proactive & outgoing
– One-of-a-kind in customer relation
– Phone communicator
– Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice!) and a big fan of flexibility?
We are looking for a Sales Superstar who is a native Spanish/Russian speaker.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
• Determines annual sales plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Implements the sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand..
• Maintains the sales staff by orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains the sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Exceed individual revenue targets through planned, effective sales calling.
• Identify and exploit new opportunities for revenue.
• Set call patterns which maximize selling opportunities
• Gather and report market intelligence.
• Initiate and assist with appropriate marketing activities.
• Optimize the revenue/sales trade off through effective negotiation and quality proposals
• Negotiate, conclude and manage a variety of sales deals.
• Ensure effective two-way communication with Account Managers and other members of the team to ensure all selling opportunities are identified and acted on.
• Ensure all reporting is completed in a timely manner.
• Support and develop new team members.
• Take responsibility for self-development.
• Fluency in Spanish/Russian and English
• Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Well organized and high level of dedication.
• Innovative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
- University degree: Bachelor in Business Administration or related field.
- Fluency in Spanish/Russian & English
Years of experience
In Mineral Circles Bearings, we thrive in an environment where we can freely express who we truly are. Everyone has a safe space where they can share a laugh, corny jokes, a little chat, discuss their meetings, share their coffee breaks with, and the like. We are not the usual team who sit in front of the monitor 9-hours a day. We are a cluster of diversified teams who share the same goal that mainly revolves around delivering impeccable technical expertise, customer service, and world-class quality to our current and future clientele.