Senior Marketing Executive
This is your chance to work in the BEST, FUNNIEST and MOST INNOVATIVE department in the organization. We’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Senior Marketing Executive to join our trend-setter Marketing department.
As Senior Marketing Executive, you’ll have the full responsibility and free hand to maneuver the entire marketing efforts of the Marketing department. You will play extremely important role in motivating company’s teams and ensuring their success. You’ll be responsible in setting the direction, set a game plan, and spearhead projects that will contribute to the brand’s image in both internal and external communications.
We’re looking for someone who’s quick-witted, open-minded, flexible, and adaptive. You’ll be working closely with the other team members of the Marketing department to ensure that the whole team works closely to set and achieve the desired KPIs.
Are you our next superstar?
As a Marketing Aficionado, you’re expected to have the right mix of “flexible and fun-to-work with attitude”. You’ll be contributing to the ever-growing brand reputation with your strong communication and networking skills.
If you possess the mentioned requisites, then you might be the one we’re looking for! Here’s a sneak peek of the additional checklist that we’re looking for:
- Capable of creating and managing project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time and escalate any issues that may prevent on-time delivery.
- Coordinate and facilitate marketing budgeting to ensure that all marketing expenses are within the scope of the department’s vision.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications such as media partnerships, newsletters, and more.
- Participates and leads the management of marketing events, such as tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Completely abreast of the latest ATL/BTL marketing strategies.
- Develops and grows a team that fosters innovation and creativity
- Works collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies
- Spearheads the company’s Corporate Marketing and PR content strategy to improve brand positioning
- Capable of strategizing the existing B2B lead generating platforms by coordinating/submitting the latest promotions in the platform.
What will make you stand out?
Aside from your personality and wealth of experience, we have a few requirements that can help you outshine other applicants:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in marketing.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent intrapersonal & interpersonal skills.
- Team player. Yes. We need someone who’s good at dealing with people.
- Good time-management skills
You need to know what the best weapons are your team members use. As a Senior Marketing Executive, you must be equipped with skills that can help you utilize the following marketing tools:
- E-mail Marketing Tools
- Social Media Automation Tools
- Video Editing Tools (Adobe Premiere Pro or more)
- Image Editing Tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
Why choose us?
- You’ll have the chance to work in the BEST, FUNNIEST and MOST INNOVATIVE department in the organization.
- We love jokes. We’re the funniest but, we always get the job done within stipulated time.
- You’ll be part of a team that escalates the organization’s overall brand position in the market.
- No day is the same day in the Marketing team. You always can learn new things from everyone.
An excerpt about us:
In Mineral Circles Bearings, we thrive in an environment where we can freely express who we truly are. Everyone has a safe space where they can share a laugh, corny jokes, a little chat, to discuss their meetings, to share their coffee breaks with, and the like. We are not the usual team who sits in front of the monitor 9-hours a day. We are a cluster of diversified teams who share the same goal that mainly revolves around delivering impeccable technical expertise, customer service, and world-class quality to our current and future clientele.