Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org now
This week, MCB is featuring the ILJIN tapered roller bearing ST285216.
- Mitsubishi Lancer M/T, 1989-1990
- Mitsubishi Precis, 1989-1994
- Hyundai Scoupe, 1991-1995
- Hyundai Elantra, 1992-1995
- The Mitsubishi Lancer has been sold as the Colt Lancer, Dodge/Plymouth Colt, Chrysler Valiant Lancer, Chrysler Lancer, Eagle Summit, Hindustan Lancer, Soueast Lioncel, and Mitsubishi Mirage. It was also sold as the Mitsubishi Galant Fortis in Japan and Mitsubishi Lancer Fortis in Taiwan.
- The Mitsubishi Precis was also sold as the Hyundai Excel, Hyundai Pony, and Hyundai Presto. It is the first front wheel drive vehicle produced by the South Korean car manufacturer, Hyundai.
- The Hyundai Scoupe is called the Hyundai S Coupe in the UK and other countries. It is pronounced as "scoop", which is the combination of the words "sporty" and "coupe".
- The Hyundai Elantra was known as the Hyundai Avante in South Korea. It was initially marketed as the Lantra in Australia but was later on standardized as Elantra worldwide.
- Size: 28*52*16
- Weight: 0.160 grams
Origin: South Korea