THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to join our ever-growing competitive team in Dubai. As an Assistant, you are required to have an excellent communication, multitasking & time management skills to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Managing Director responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you are a person that is service-oriented, well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act with minimum guidance.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners for MD’s office.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage MD’s calendars and set up meetings, prioritizing the most sensitive and important matters, sending reminders
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements for MD, Senior managers, clients, and guests.
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes during meetings and calls
• Screen and direct phone calls, and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system – Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Prepare agenda for meetings.
• Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation, reports, proposals, budgets, developing contracts and documentation required for key decision making
• Handling executives’ request and queries appropriately
• Perform in a way to make the MD life easier and more productive
Skills & Requirements
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role – proven experience as an Executive Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g. copiers, AVAYA phone, projector, e-calendars, printers, and scanners)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
• Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
• Positive, driven, motivated and enthusiastic
• Following instructions and having the ability to learn new things
Years of Experience
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor degree in Business, administration or any relevant filed
• English , any additional language is a plus
In Mineral Circles Bearings, we thrive in an environment where we can freely express who we truly are. Everyone has a safe space where they can share a laugh, corny jokes, a little chat, to discuss their meetings, to share their coffee breaks with, and the like. We are not the usual team who sits in front of the monitor 9-hours a day. We are a cluster of diversified teams who share the same goal that mainly revolves around delivering impeccable technical expertise, customer service, and world-class quality to our current and future clientele.