Number of Openings:
Posted: February 9, 2020
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice for FREE!) and a big fan of flexibility?
Position : Documentation Controller
Department : Logistics
Reporting Line : Accounts manager
Education: University degree
Languages : English – knows some Arabic
Years of experience: Minimum three years
- Preparing Commercial documents for shipment clearance.
- Responsible for all types of Import and Export documentation.
- Preparing Certificate of Origin through Dubai Chamber portal.
- Coordinating with forwarders and clearing agents for arranging shipment delivery, cargo booking, and for Bill of Lading/ AWB.
- Preparing all types of Customs declarations in Dubai trade Mirsal II portal (FZ Transit In, FZ Transit Out, FZ Internal transfer, Import to Local from FZ, Import for Re-Export).
- Responsible for all types of Customs documentation & procedures (Customs inspection, Claim submission, Document submission, VAT return documentation).
- Coordinating with sales / warehouse team and Using ERP system to fetch details to arrange documentation.
· Must know import and export procedure(s) and documentation for Jafza and Dubai trade Mirsal II
· Good at dealing with customs officers.
· Proficient in MS-Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook .
· Have valid RTA Driving License. (Manual Transmission).
· Knows the procedures for visitor’s gate pass, local goods entry and exit pass.
· Arrange and coordinate for collection and pick – up of goods thru courier companies. (DHL, TNT, UPS and FedEx) including document preparation.
· Flexible in working hours.
· Knows the procedure for Makasa Stamping (Passing B.O.E. from Jebel Ali Free Zone or Local Market to GCC Countries).
If you’re up for a new challenge, whether you’re a man or woman, then we want to know more about you! To learn more about the nature of our business please visit our corporate website: www.mcb.ae
Or you can send your application through firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Document Controller” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time