Number of Openings: 1
Posted: March 16, 2019
- Are you looking for a challenging position in a very fast paced environment?
- Are you a strong negotiator with excellent organizational skills?
- Are you someone who is good at multi-tasking and getting things done in a limited time?
- Do you have excellent command over written and verbal English?
If you see yourself this way and is interested in this Secretarial position then, kindly send your CV.
- Manage and maintain the management’s e-mail account
- Ensure that schedules, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly schedule discussions about upcoming engagements, invitations, and other requests
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements with concerned departments and ensure arrangements are in place for the management
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations and forward to the concerned management executive as deemed appropriate
- Facilitating orders, delivery, and payment with suppliers
- Create inquiries and quotations in the company’s ERP system
- Facilitate filing of documents (i.e., bank documents, contracts/MoU, certificates, manager’s personal documents, etc.)
- Update publications inventory
- Update the department’s database contacts
- Prepare correspondences on behalf of the management including the drafting of general replies
- Maintain minutes of the meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the management
- Update filing for easy retrieval
- Ensure that external guest of the management are well taken cared of
- Provide support that is in line with the management’s work habits and preferences
- Minimum 2 years of UAE experience
- Good at complex note taking and paraphrasing
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experienced working with SAP/ERP
- Well organized and innovative in problem-solving
- Excellent team player with high level of dedication