Export Custom Clearance Coordinator
Number of Openings:
Posted: May 11, 2020
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice for FREE!) and a big fan of flexibility?
- Preparing Commercial documents for export shipment e.g Commercial Invoice, Packing list, COO, B/L, CoC for quality etc.
- In-charge for: Customs Clearance & documents submission for Export, Local Delivery, Fze. Internal Transfer, Local Market to Fze., Other Emirates to Fze. shipment, Re – Export shipment.
- Preparing Certificate of Origin through Dubai Chamber portal.
- Coordinating with forwarders and clearing agents for arranging shipment delivery, cargo booking, and for Bill of Lading/ AWB.
- Preparing all types of Customs declarations in Dubai trade Mirsal II portal (FZ Transit In, FZ Transit Out, FZ Internal transfer, Import to Local from FZ, Import for Re-Export).
- Responsible for all types of Customs documentation & procedures (Customs inspection, Claim submission, Document submission, VAT return documentation).
- Coordinating with sales / warehouse team and Using ERP system to fetch details to arrange documentation.
- Handles Container Inspection if required by Customs Authorities for export
- Coordinating with third party transport company for container requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of import and export procedure(s) and documentation for Jafza portal and Dubai trade Mirsal II portal and DP.
- Good communications skills.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent typing skills ( min 40 w/m).
- Have valid RTA Driving License. (Manual Transmission).
- Experience in Makasa Stamping (Passing B.O.E. from Jebel Ali Free Zone or Local Market to GCC Countries).
Education: University degree in logistics or any relevant degree.
Years of Experience: Three (3)