Import & Export Stock Checker
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Proactive & outgoing
- One-of-a-kind in customer relation
- Phone communicator
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice!) and a big fan of flexibility?
We are looking for a Superstar who has proven track experience as an Import & Export Stock Checker!
Position : Import & Export Stock Checker
Reporting Line : Warehouse Manager
- Physical checking & verification of Pieces, boxes, pallets against the Import/export packing list.
- Record & report the variance of the import shipments between Packing list Vs Physical & work through to clear the differences to complete the import shipment receiving process.
- Checks the labeling, packing & general condition of the ‘Ready to dispatch packages’ to ensure compliance in comparison with the specific export requirements of the customer & country of export.
- Record variances and report to Warehouse supervisor/manager.
- Help to rectify the mistakes.
- Ensure the overall accuracy of outbound shipments.
- Assist the inventory controller in performing warehouse perpetual/cyclical stock count (manual or scanning).
- Assist in performing investigation on inventory discrepancies – physical & system.
- Take part with the warehouse team during the year-end stock count activity.
- Proactively troubleshoot & highlight inventory accuracy issues to the warehouse manager.
- Help the warehouse manager to implement robust inventory control measures to ensure accuracy & speed
- Proven working experience in a warehouse with large product range & volume.
- Hands-on experience in warehouse inbound, outbound & inventory activities.
- Hands-on experience in warehouse cyclical/perpetual/stock check.
- Experience in handling inventory checks on both manual & scanning options.
- Working experience in any WMS systems. (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Good understanding of overall warehouse inbound, outbound & storage functions.
- Good understanding on warehouse inventory check & control processes.
- Excellent numerical skills with attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft applications (MS word, Excel etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Hard-working & self-starter.
- Confidence in coordinating with multi-cultural warehouse employees.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
English – Must
Hindi – An added advantage
Arabic – An Added advantage
Years of experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a warehouse with a large product volume.
Please feel free to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position you’re applying for in the subject line.