We always make sure that there are vacant seats available for a young, dynamic, go-getter and extraordinary Intern who wishes to kickstart his/her career journey with us! Our Internship program offers a platform for university and college students to grow and develop their skills in an actual business environment.
Mineral Circles Bearings aims to develop highly-competent, young and innovative professionals through extensive on-hand experience training in the fields of Sales, Purchase, Marketing and more. Our Internship program is centered on developing young professionals’ innate abilities by fostering professional learning and accountability through equitable distribution of exposure in fields they wish to grow.
Who We Are?
- We are a group of dedicated professionals who don’t just sit in front of their desktop 9 hours a day. We chitchat. We share food. We gang up in front of our free coffee machine to argue which flavor suits best our taste buds.
- We are goal-oriented and keep our eyes on the prize. To achieve so, we always make sure that our work environment is conducive to learning, growth and relaxed atmosphere.
- We are DIVERSE. We are comprised of more than 10 nationalities who embrace individuality, tolerance and acceptance. We reject impartiality and any behaviours that promote divisiveness among our peers to make sure our environment is a safe space for everyone regardless of who they are or where they have come from.
This Internship program is for students or young professionals who:
- Resides in UAE with a valid UAE visa.
- Possesses unwavering commitment.
- Supports our diversity program and has a strong grasp of TOLERANCE.
- A sentient human being. We are keen to welcome someone who values work-life balance likewise, those who know how to take a break when needed. Being too focused is dull and boring. Have a break, get a cup of free coffee down our office (our Capuccino is a best seller 😉 )
Interested applicants can feel free to submit their CV to us through firstname.lastname@example.org along with their valid and legitimate credentials. From there, qualified and interesting applicants will be contacted by our HR Manager to discuss and initiate the interview process further.
We’re excited to reserve a seat for you! Come and join us now and experience the amazing opportunities the Aftermarket world yet to offer!