Regional Sales Manager
Number of Openings:
Posted: February 6, 2020
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice for FREE!) and a big fan of flexibility?
You could be the next Regional Sales Manager we’re looking for! WE’RE LOOKING FOR A BUBBLY, GO-GETTER & PROACTIVE
FEMALE/MALE SALES MANAGER WHO:
- SPEAKS ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES SUCH AS SPANISH, RUSSIAN, ARABIC, FRENCH OR MORE IS ADVANTAGEOUS.
- HAS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS A SALES MANAGER IN THE BEARING INDUSTRY AND ANY RELATED VERTICALS.
- HAS SOLID EXPERIENCE OF MANAGING HIS/HER SALES TEAM
- Determines annual sales plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the regions; projecting expected sales volume as well as profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand
- Implements the sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, as well as supply and demand
- Maintains the sales staff by orienting and training employees
- Maintains the sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, plus job appraisals
- Exceed individual revenue targets through planned, effective sales calls
- Identify and explore new revenue opportunities
- Set call patterns which maximize selling opportunities
- Gather and report market intelligence
- Initiate and assist with appropriate marketing activities
- Optimize the revenue/sales trade offers through effective negotiation and quality proposals
- Negotiate, conclude, and manage a variety of sales deals
- Ensure effective two-way communication with Account Managers and other members of the team to ensure all selling opportunities are identified and acted on
- Ensure all reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Support and develop new team members
- Take responsibility for self-development
If you’re up for a new challenge, whether you’re a man or woman, then we want to know more about you! To learn more about the nature of our business please visit our corporate website: www.mcb.ae
Interested candidates can e-mail their CV to email@example.com with job posting code 005 in the subject line.