Sales Executive – Multilingual (Arabic/French/English)
Number of Openings: 1
Posted: May 19, 2020
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice for FREE!) and a big fan of flexibility?
Are you fluent in Arabic, French and English with minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and customer service? You can be our next Superstar!
- Study both the needs of the markets and those of the customers from the statistics approved during the year, and especially the statistics based on seasonal needs. Also, to create the stock list and the shipping schedule of the year.
- Maintain good relationship with old customers and design a good development year plan while satisfying and understanding all their needs such as ways to deal with them, shipping methods and preparing shipping documents, with full commitment in dealing with the customer and any new order.
- Search for new customers in the market who commercialize the same company’s products to reach the goal of selling all the company’s products and brands to the market and fully introduce the company to all the markets.
- Promote sales by introducing the company’s products and services to all the zones where our approved markets are. Also, introduce the work plan of our distributors along with finalizing all contracts and agreements with customers.
- Managing and studying purchase orders, by stating calculated prices according to each market, being aware of the important product reference numbers for each customer and their appropriate prices.
- Understand the company’s sales mechanism and methods and respect the implementation of laws set by the management or experts in the company.
- A careful follow-up of the right steps in the work program of the equipment department in the Warehouse, as well as fixing the exact dates of arranging orders.
- Prepare the customer’s shipping documents and provide a list of customer’s required documents in the company’s system. This operation will help our specialized team to prepare the official shipping documents and supply the customer with the authorized documents.
- Build a remarkably close relationship with customers, provide the finest service that a customer needs, get to know them and understand their conditions and capacity in the market, develop a daily, weekly, and seasonal communication mechanism, and establish bridges to deepen mutual understanding and integration.
- A careful follow-up of the commercial transaction process done by customers in addition to enumerating the financial agreement for each customer in the company’s system.
- A step by step follow up of the shipment along with giving the customer complete information about it. You also continue to communicate with him until the shipment reaches him. You take and respect all the post-sales notes and the delivery of the shipment.
- Adopt a a work plan with customers and communicate with them intensively about inserting the orders in the company’s system, removing the references that are out of stock , submitting the price list no later than 24 hours, fixing the order at the time of processing, shipping and paying, etc. Prepare orders for future shipping based on the references needed.
- Gather information about customers, learn about their circumstances and the problems they face during the year, submit a report about that to the general management in order to find solutions : this will make the customer stronger , more confident and likely to enjoy working with the company.
- Provide the daily communication mechanism with the purchase department. Understand their work function and their strength within the company. Respect the strict ways of communicating with them. Set up a daily follow up on the lacks in product references of the stand-by orders and postponed orders for future shipping, as well as the references to be manufactured and update the client about the latest news on that.
- Caring, attention and prior coordination with the customers who want to visit the company, encourage other customers to visit the company to get to know the scope of the company on a global scale, along with preparing and reporting back new information, videos and activities to the company on a daily basis.
- Prepare business trips, study the market conditions and circumstances, choose the appropriate times and coordinate with the main and new customers, book tickets and make hotel arrangements during the trip.
- Manage times during the day and balance to meet the daily requirements of customers and the needs of old and new requests from customers. Manage emails by responding quickly in full accuracy. Meet customer satisfaction, problem solving and avoid mistakes.
- Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Background in sales (spare parts) MRO feature and SAP / ERP experience.
- Well organized with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of competency in communication via calls.
- Excellent team player with a high level of dedication.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and customer service.
- University degree: Bachelor’s / Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field.
- Fluency in Arabic, French and English