Technical Sales Engineer
Number of Openings:
Posted: April 30, 2020
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice for FREE!) and a big fan of flexibility?
Department: Industrial Division
- Research market for Industrial clients within MRO industry.
- Visit clients and leads on a regular basis.
- Introduce company’s products & Services.
- Develop long-term relationship with clients.
- Advice clients on technical queries.
- Execute product trainings.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Receive inquiries and Prepare quotation.
- Respond to client calls, emails, WhatsApp.
- Sourcing of items if not in stock.
- Follow-up, negotiate & close deals.
- Processes sales orders.
- Coordinate with Purchasing, finance & Logistics departments.
- Follow up aftersales feedback.
- Continuously updating the ERP and CRM system.
- To meet all targets set by line manager.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent sales skills.
- Minimum 5 years market background in transmissions (preferably Bearings).
- Good connection with companies in Steel, Cement, Crushers, food & Beverages, Packaging, sectors.
- Self-driven, well organized and motivated.
- Familiar with commercial terms.
- Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point).
- SAP/ERP experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent team player with high level of dedication.
- Driving License
Education: BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.