THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We’re always on the lookout for great talents who are willing to give us a helping hand in creating a much more competitive team. Do you see yourself as:
- Loves coffee (yes, we have a mind-blowing coffee of your choice for FREE!) and a big fan of flexibility?
- Review delivery orders or invoices created by sales team, issue picklist and update packing list upon completion of picking & packing process.
- Receive inbound shipment, process GRN and put away & report SED with 100% accuracy.
- Supervision of the warehouse team to ensure 100% accuracy in warehouse picking and packing process – within the target KPI timelines.
- Arranging & supervising value-added services such as label stickering, special packing etc. with internal or external manpower, in compliance with the instruction of sales team & ensure 100% accuracy.
- Supervising final checking & loading of goods before dispatch, to ensure accuracy.
- Delivery arrangement and tracking of transport.
- Help in the maintenance of warehouse. Always ensure safety & security of warehouse employees. Ensure a clean, safe & orderly warehouse – always.
- Ensure inventory accuracy between system Vs physical & stock bin location accuracy.
- Actively take part in the daily stock check & year end stock count process.
- Assisting the warehouse manager in performing the day to day duties.
- Speed & 100% accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to perform multi-task.
- A self-starter capable of operating with little or no supervision but can escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Strong problem identification & resolution skills.
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm and persistence.
- Good communication skills.
Education: Graduate in any relevant subjects.
Years of Experience: 5 years
- English – Must
- Hindi, Urdu & Arabic – Added advantage.
If you’re up for a new challenge, then we want to know more about you!
Interested candidates can e-mail their CV to email@example.com by mentioning “Warehouse Supervisor” in the subject line.