1 Jul 2018
Mineral Circles Bearings joins key automotive aftermarket players at Automechanika Frankfurt’s 25th anniversary this 2018
Exploring new products, markets, and technology in the world's leading automotive service event PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Dubai, UAE--After a successful decade with Automechanika Dubai, Mineral Circles Bearings (MCB) on its 34th year in the industry steps up its marketing efforts and trade show participation as it joins Automechanika Frankfurt from the 11th-15th of September 2018 at Frankfurt am Main's hall 6.1, stand E05. Aiming to obtain organic leads from a different breed of trade fair visitors, this move is a positive change for the company as it sets a unique approach in targeting quality clients, distributors, potential business partners, and investors primarily from Middle East and Africa (MEA). As one of the few automotive bearing specialists to exhibit in the renowned biennial aftermarket trade fair, MCB gears to highlight a wide range of European, American, and Asian car applications of quality bearings along with most of its premium products such as grease, oil seals, and universal joints. With a new global approach to the market, MCB trusts that being hand in hand with Automechanika Frankfurt on its 25th year alongside major players in the aftermarket industry will set the cornerstone for a bigger and brighter future. Products to watch out for With a strong foothold on diverse applications, Mineral Circles Bearings offers the following aftermarket brands and solutions considerably for the MEA region:
- NTN bearings- Coming from an origin-centric market, Mineral Circles Bearings understands the importance of Japanese influence in the car manufacturing and aftermarket industries. As it prepares to welcome guests from the MEA region via Automechanika Frankfurt, expect only the best from NTN bearings. Made in Japan
- SNR automotive kits- Since its debut in Dubai in 2015, SNR kits have become one of the most successful aftermarket products for Mineral Circles Bearings, the sole automotive distributor in the UAE. This year, it tends to showcase the kits' benefits and convenience, the main drivers that changed the mindset of the MEA customers for this range.
- NTN-SNR HEAVY DUTY EP3 High Load grease- In collaboration with NTN-SNR, Mineral Circles Bearings fulfilled the demand for extreme pressure grease for applications such as trucks and heavy duty vehicles. With NLGI grade 3 rating, its consistency and chemical composition suits Middle East and Africa's humidity and hot temperatures.
- ILJIN wheel bearings and tapered roller bearings (TRB)- As the MEA region's master distributor, trade show visitors will witness first-hand the quality and ingenuity of OE manufacturer ILJIN whose bearings fit most American and Korean applications. Interested parties are welcome for distributorship.
- KBC ball bearings & tapered roller bearings (TRB) - Schaeffler Group owned bearing brand takes center stage as it offers top of the line Korean-made products of a vast range of ball bearings and tapered roller bearings for many applications such as alternators, suspension, and tensioner pulleys.
- MBS 1st generation wheel bearings and clutch release bearings- Mineral Circles Bearings, as the master distributor, opens distributorship opportunities to the MEA region as it offers Japanese innovation and craftsmanship for a variety of leading car brands such as Toyota, Ford, GM, Volvo, Renault, and Mercedes-Benz.
- MCB automotive range- the MCB brand will be officially launched in the European market after a successful rebranding in 2017. Offering durable and affordable bearings, grease, and universal joints for a wide range of applications, it unveils competitive solutions not just for the automotive aftermarket but for the industrial and agricultural sectors as well. Distributorship is open for interested parties.