Designed to eliminate engine vibration and noise reduction, Dayco‘s Crankshaft Decouplers are integrated into higher performance engines and are designed to maximize belt drive efficiency to reduce C02 emissions through belt tension reduction and vibration isolation. It features a spring isolator for the accessory drive for smooth power transmissions for generator hybrid systems.
- Reduces C02 emission and considered environmentally-friendly
- Eliminates engine vibration
- Reduces noise
- Contributes to the reduction of belt tension
- Contributes to achieving optimal vibration isolation
- Improves belt drive performance