Fast Therm 35 Industrial Mounting Tool
A preferred mounting tool in maintenance and production workshops, this induction heater can heat bearings weighing up to 70kg with bore diameter above 20mm-410mm.
Ergonomically designed with a rotating arm for easy loading of bearings and parts, it weighs only 35kg and is commonly used as a fixed equipment. Apart from having a core bar for bores measuring 70mm or more, three (3) yoke sizes can be ordered separately depending on the application.
Best tool for industrial bearing service and maintenance operations
- Heats bearings in 2-3 minutes only
- Energy efficient and time saver
- Maintains desired heat until bearings are ready for installation
- Demagnetizes bearings after heating
- Various yoke sizes are available to suit bearings’ inner ring sizes
- Anti-fretting Paste
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- UNIVERSAL Multi purpose grease
- MCB Lithium MP3 grease
- Spherical Roller Bearings
- Hot mounting of industrial bearings, pinions, sprockets, pulleys, bushings, shrink rings, gears, etc