First Generation Wheel Bearing
Commonly used in cars’ front wheels, most wheel bearings manufactured today are pressed together as an assembly: front race bearing set, center race bearing set, and outer race with seals on both front and rear race.
Belonging to the angular contact ball bearing family, their key components are the outer ring, two inner rings, rolling elements, and cages.
- Less energy consumption
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Provides a safer driving experience
Product Add-on: For increased bearing lifespan, use the right type of grease and related products.
- UNIVERSAL Multi purpose grease
- HEAVY DUTY High Load grease
- Oil Seal
- Anti-fretting paste
- MCB Lithium MP3 grease
- SKF General Purpose Automotive Bearing Grease
- VKN 600 Automotive Mechanical Mounting Tool Set
- VKN 601 Automotive Mechanical Dismounting Tool Set