Made up of rubber and metal, oil seals prevent leakage of oil in gearboxes and grease in wheels or engines.
Usually fixed on a shaft after mounting the corresponding bearing, these halt abrasive or corrosive moisture and also stop harmful contaminants from entering the machinery particularly in severe environments.
A vital component of every type of machine and vehicle in operation, oil seals protect all types of precision-constructed, close-fitting ball, sleeve, and roller bearings by preventing the mixture of two different medium such as lubricating oil and water. In precision bearings, these halt lubricants from leaking into the bearings or in a specific area.
- Can be installed without using any mounting tool
- Engineered to withstand humid and hot temperatures
- Automotive oil seal usually fits in industrial machinery but not vice versa
- First Generation Wheel Bearing
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- VKN 600 Automotive Mechanical Mounting Tool Set
- VKN 601 Automotive Mechanical Dismounting Tool Set
- SKF LGWG 3 Automotive Bearing Grease
- Off highway construction
- Oil refineries
- Power transmission