Send us a message at: email@example.com now
This week, MCB is featuring the NSK wheel hub bearing 58BWKH17B.
– Toyota RAV4, 2008-2010 (third generation)
– The third-generation RAV4 uses an Electric Power Steering (EPS) system.
– In Japan, model ranges include X, G, and Sport, replacing RAV4 L and RAV4 J.
– In Australia, the RAV4 is sold in four-cylinder base CV, Cruiser, Cruiser L and the limited edition “Altitude” trim levels, and CV6, SX6, and ZR6 6-cylinder variants.
– In Malaysia, only the 2.0-liter automatic variant is available with a single trim level.
– In the Middle East, the RAV4 is available with a 2.4-liter engine. Although most markets get the all-wheel-drive model with an automatic gearbox, KSA additionally gets a two-wheel-drive model as well, the base one with a manual gearbox.
– North American models include choices of 2.4- 2AZ-FE inline-four or 3.5-liter 2GR-FE V6 engine.
– In Mexico, the first RAV4 debuted in 2004. It only came in two trim levels, which are base and L.
– NSK 58BWKH17A
– Toyota 42410-42040
– With ABS
– Weight: 3.490 grams