Fast Therm 35 Industrial Mounting Tool
Fast Therm 35 Industrial Mounting Tool is a preferred mounting tool in maintenance and production workshops, this induction heater can heat bearings weighing up to 70kg with bore diameter above 20mm-410mm.
Ergonomically designed with a rotating arm for easy loading of bearings and parts, it weighs only 35kg and is commonly used as a fixed equipment. Apart from having a core bar for bores measuring 70mm or more, three (3) yoke sizes can be ordered separately depending on the application.
Fast Therm 35 Is The Best tool for industrial bearing service and maintenance operations
- Heats bearings in 2-3 minutes only
- Energy efficient and time saver
- Maintains desired heat until bearings are ready for installation
- Demagnetizes bearings after heating
- Various yoke sizes are available to suit bearings’ inner ring sizes
- Hot mounting of industrial bearings, pinions, sprockets, pulleys, bushings, shrink rings, gears, etc