Water Pump Bearings
With simplified structure, a water pump bearing is a double support auto bearings without the inner ring hold. They feature a groove for a rolling element directly made on the shaft while the outer rings of its two bearings are combined and closed by rubber seals.
Water pump bearings consist of two design types: 1) The ball-ball which has two rows of balls, 2) the ball-roller which has one row of balls only (a one-row roller). In the same loading capacity conditions, the radial dimensions are usually lower compared with heavier loading capacity conditions.
- Energy saver especially if properly lubricated with the right grease solution
Product Add-on: For the Industrial applications
- UNIVERSAL Multi purpose grease for water treatment applications
- FOOD AL grease for food and beverage production applications
- Anti-fretting paste
- MCB Lithium MP3 grease
- SKF General Purpose Automotive Bearing Grease
- Automotive water pumps
- Water treatment
- Food and beverage production